Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spring is coming!

Behold! My very first harvest of 2010! Two green onions! I am very excited. But clearly from the picture, my cats are even more so. I could not get a picture of this without a cat in it!

 

I am so so excited about the idea that my garden will be back soon!!!! So excited. Here is a picture of a one day harvest from my veggie patch last September, just to give you all a tiny sense of the loss I feel during the winter:
 
I am drooling over it. I can't wait. Also I'm excited to post more stuff here that include things I grew myself. Anyway, I've decided I'm not going to tough out this locally grown thing too much longer. Expect to see more summery dishes here soon. Full Circle is hip to the winter problems and has some tropical stuff available from Mexico that I will soon be taking advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment