Friday, January 8, 2010

I heart Dansko

I am a huge Dansko Shoe wearer. In fact, I don't think I have bought more than 2 pair of shoes that weren't Danskos in the last ten years. I am religious about them. Trouble is, my latest pair are wearing out and I don't want to buy leather. This has been causing me intense angst. What will I do wearing man made shoes from Payless? I fear I will develop a limp!

But I need fear no longer. Dansko has come through for me and I can continue to worship them.
Check out the email I got from them below. I love you Dansko!

Dear Michele,

Thank you for your email and interest in Dansko. I have great news! Dansko will be introducing a line of Vegan Professional clogs that will be available for the Fall/Winter 2010 season. Look for these new styles to arrive at your local Dansko retailer at that time.

Sincerely,
Lise
Dansko Customer Service

1 comment: