Sunday, February 7, 2010

Plum Bistro - Eat Here

The Plum Bistro is near SU, so we popped over there for lunch on class break Saturday. It's on 12th Avenue along with many other impressive eateries. I've actually meant to check this place out for awhile, ever since I heard it's Tobey Maguire's favorite restaurant in Seattle. There aren't too many high end vegan places and it did not disappoint. The menu is small, but filled with amazing, creative options. Super tasty and exotic. I had the Puerto Rican Mofongo with fried tempeh, which was mind blowingly good and might have been based on this recipe, click just to see the awesome picture.

I loved this place down to the cucumber water and the fragrant lilies on the table and I can't wait to go back on my next Saturday class.

No comments:

Post a Comment